~Until Further Notice~
- Updated hours are as follows:
Mon – Tue: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- The inside return slots are open and patrons can return items inside during regular library hours.
- Patron computer usage has been extended to 1 hour.
- Curbside service is still available for anyone who would like to take advantage of this service.
- The library is currently NOT taking material donations at this time. Please do not leave donations in the book drop.
- Masks: Required
– Curbside service will continue. Below is a brief summary of how the service works. Feel free to call the library if you have any questions or would like to schedule a pickup.
* You may request items using any of the following methods:
1. Call the library at (815) 584-3061 with a list of titles.
2. Request items through your online account. A video is posted on this page which shows you how to request items.
3. You may email the library email@example.com
Please note: Items cannot be requested through the comment section on our Facebook page.
* Once your requests have been received by staff and items are pulled, you will be notified and an appointment time set for you to come and pick up your items.
* When you arrive at the library at your appointment time, you will need to call the library and let the staff know that you are in the parking lot. You will need to open the trunk or rear hatch area of your vehicle. Once you are inside your vehicle, the staff will bring the items out and place them in the rear compartment of your vehicle. Once the staff member has walked away, you may then exit your vehicle if you need to manually close the rear compartment.
* This is a no contact service therefore staff cannot take any returns from you. Once the staff member is back inside the building, you may exit your vehicle and place any return items in the outside drop.
Hours for Curbside pickup:
Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 am – 1:30 pm