If you are a resident of Dwight and are 18 years of age or older, you can get a library card by following these three easy steps:
1. Come to the Prairie Creek Public Library located at 501 Carriage House Lane in Dwight, IL.
2. Complete the library card application.
3. You will need a Photo ID along with two pieces of mail showing your current Dwight address. This mail must show your name and address – it cannot read “Current Resident”.
How do I get a card if I am under the age of 18?
If you are a resident of Dwight and are under the age of 18, you can get a library card by following these three easy steps.
1. You must be accompanied by a Parent/Legal Guardian.
2. Have your parent or legal guardian complete the library card application.
3. If your parent/legal guardian does not have a Prairie Creek Public Library card, they will need to show a Photo ID and two pieces of mail showing your current Dwight address.
NOTE: Your parent or guardian must sign the library card application which states that they will be responsible for any fines or lost materials on your card.
How do I get a new card if mine is lost or stolen?
If you have lost or misplaced your library card, you may get a replacement card. In order to get a replacement card, you will need to verify your name and current mailing address. If this is the first replacement card, the cost is $1.00. The cost for the second replacement card will be $2.00 and so forth.